Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation 2013 Gala Raffle
- Only 800 tickets available for a total price board of $43,183.40.
- Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the draw.
- Tickets are not tax deductible.
- Purchasers must be 18+ years of age and a resident of Ontario
- Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- All prizes are tax-exempt and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize as necessary.
- All winners will be published in the Markham Economist & Sun on Saturday, May 11, 2013. A list will be available at the Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation and on its websites at www.gala.mshf.on.ca and www.mshf.on.ca Tuesday, May 7, 2013. All winners will be notified by email or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation.
- Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Values stated are retail at time of purchase (April 2013). Values listed are approximate and include applicable taxes and freight. It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four weeks for delivery of vehicle. Prize(s) must be claimed within one year after the final draw date.
- Tickets will be drawn from third prize to grand prize. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned and eligible for all subsequent draws.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Contest guidelines prohibit the following individuals and all of their family members residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Board Members and employees of The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation, Board Members and senior management of Markham Stouffville Hospital, The Foundation Auditors and any person involved in the conduct of the raffle.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Markham Stouffville Hospital and The Foundation.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation assumes no liability for prizes awarded. The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
PROCEDURE OF THE DRAW
There will be five rotations of the drum for the initial draw and then three subsequent rotations of the drum after each stub is drawn. Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws, before purchasing your ticket please contact 905.472.7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.