Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation 2017 Gala Raffle
Rules and Regulations
1. Only 500 tickets are available for a total price board of $39,181.09
2. Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the draw.
3. Tickets are not tax deductible.
4. Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets must be purchased within the province of Ontario and cannot be mailed or issued outside of Ontario.
5. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
6. All prizes are tax-exempt and must be accepted as awarded. No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
7. Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize as necessary. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Values stated are retail at time of purchase (April 2019). Values listed are approximate and include applicable taxes and freight. Prize(s) must be claimed within one year after the final draw date or as set out below.
8. All winners will be published on the gala website gala.mshf.on.ca and a list will be available at the offices of Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation on Monday, April 15, 2019. Winners will be published in the Markham Economist & Sun on Thursday, April 18, 2019. All winners will be notified by email or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation.
9. It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of three weeks for delivery of vehicle.
10. CAA Travel Certificate must be redeemed before April 30, 2020. Certificate is valid towards all vacation services offered by CAA. All restrictions and regulations are noted in the certificate awarded to the winner.
11. Tickets will be drawn from third prize to first prize. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned to the drum and eligible for all subsequent draws.
12. Contest guidelines prohibit the following individuals and all of their family members residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Board Members and employees of Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation, Board Members and senior management of Markham Stouffville Hospital, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Markham Stouffville Hospital and the Foundation.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation assumes no liability for prizes awarded. The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
Procedure of the draw
There will be five rotations of the drum for the initial draw and then three subsequent rotations of the drum after each stub is drawn. Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws, please contact 905-472-7059, email@example.com or gala.mshf.on.ca